Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jumbo Publishing’s sports books are charming and graceful: Rehana Saigol

Jumbo Editorial Team


“I am not too sure if the adjectives of charming and graceful are usually associated with books but they come to my mind right away whenever I go through the sports books produced by Jumbo Publishing. Having known the promoters as well as the authors for a very long time I had little doubt in my mind about their accomplishments right from the moment they had set off for the journey.

“They have worked tirelessly over the years with great zeal and passion to bring out one sports book after another which is quite an accomplishment in my opinion, given the limited market for such books in our country.”


"I firmly believe that these books could be promoted by the corporations through their CSR programme because there would be multiple benefits to the society."

No comments:

Post a Comment